CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Me camping in Yosemite August 20, 2009

Two different bear sightings


(Double click on photos to enlarge)

Deer directing traffic. lol They stopped traffic for about 1 min, they weren't bothered about cars at all.


Mother bear with 2 cubs at Crane Flat.



Baby bear




I spotted this bear near El Capitan in the picnic area. He had his eye on me, while I had mine on him. lol



Same bear



Same bear


The falls are completely dried up now! Nada nuffin' really... There were some pretty good swimming holes in the river though, now THAT was cold and refreshing!



I hiked to Taft Point for the first time, and took these next few photos just to prove I was there. lol






Maybe it's just me, but looking over this railing ALL THE WAY DOWN INTO THE VALLEY below was a smidgin' intimidating. lol












0 comments: